Health & Safety
While we’re excited to be reopening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
After close and careful consultation, we’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike.
Our new business as usual
In light of the Government’s latest guidance, our restaurant is open daily until 10pm. We have also implemented extra measures to ensure your continued safety.
- All our staff are wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them as well until they’re seated at their table.
- In line with Government advice, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams:
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- All employees’ temperatures are checked and recorded for 7 days prior to returning to work, and checked each day upon arrival.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help:
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.
For the latest updates, events and menus from London's favourite restaurants.
* Mandatory fields
We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email you receive or by clicking the link on our website. For further detail on our data policy and protection.